OCONTO POLICE & FIRE COMMISSION
MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011 @ 6:00 P.M.
OCONTO CITY HALL, TRAINING ROOM
1210 MAIN STREET, OCONTO, WI 54153
This is an open meeting of the Police & Fire Commission of the City of Oconto. Notice of this meeting was given to the public at least twenty-four hours prior to the meeting by forwarding the complete agenda to the newspapers, and to all new media who have requested the same as well as by posting. Copies of the complete agenda were available for inspection at the office of the City Clerk.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of the minutes from the 7/11/2011 meeting
5. Public Input/Correspondence
6. Discussion/action/updates on the following:
a. Concealed Carry Law
7. Review/recommendation on Police, Fire and Ambulance dept. reports
8. Review expense and revenue department reports
9. Review/approval on listing of accounts payable for Police and Fire for a total of $4,049.95
10. Report on meetings/conference/seminars attended
Dated this 2nd day of August, 2011
If you are an individual with a disability and need a special accommodation while attending any of the above scheduled meetings as required by the Americans With Disability Act, please notify the Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer Linda M. Belongia, at City Hall, (920)834-7711 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting in order to make suitable arrangements. Thank You.
IF YOU AS A MEMBER OF THE POLICE & FIRE COMMISSION CAN NOT ATTEND THE ABOVE STATED MEETING PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE AT 920-834-7711.
pc: Ron Hayes Tim Longsine Jim Lacourciere Chief Mlnarik Don Phillips