Notice of Meeting for
Wage & Personnel
Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 @ 8:00 a.m.
City Hall, Conference Room
1210 Main Street, Oconto, WI 54153
This will be an open meeting and notice has been given to the public at least
Twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meetings by forwarding the complete agenda to the Oconto County Reporter. Copies of the complete agenda were available for inspection at the office of the Clerk/Treasurer.
1. Meeting called to order by Chairperson Schreiber @ 8:00 a.m.
2. Roll call
3. Approval of agenda as presented.
4. Correspondence/Public Input
5. Committee may vote to convene into Closed Session at approximately 8:00 a.m. pursuant to notice duly given and as allowed by Wis. Stats. 19.85 [c], & [e]
for discussion on public employees that the governing body has jurisdiction over:
a. Recommendation from BPW and OUC to hire John Walker full time to split work between all departments.
b. Proposal from Robert J. Mommaerts, P.E. to reduce his hours from 40 to 35 and hourly wage accordingly plus benefits.
6. Committee may vote to reconvene into Open Session at approximately 8:45 a.m. pursuant to notice duly given and as allowed by Wis. Stats. 19.85 for the
remainder of the agenda.
Dated this 6th day of July, 2011 Linda M. Belongia,
If you are an individual with a disability and need special accommodations while attending this meeting as required by the ADA, please notify the Clerk/Treasurerís Office at (920)834-7711 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting in order to make suitable arrangements. If you as a committee member are unable to attend this meeting, please call the Clerk/Treasurerís Office as soon as possible.
Mayor Fulton Al Schreiber Jack Maas
Marlene Zahn John Wittkopf Terri Berth
Atty. Calvert Ron Hayes Kale Proksch